Bicarbonate de soude : 20 recettes à réaliser chez soi pour améliorer sa santé
Consumed for its alkalizing properties and used as a natural remedy, baking soda or bicarbonate de soude is a household staple that has been around for many years. In fact, it is a versatile ingredient that can be used in various ways to improve one’s health both internally and externally. From whitening your teeth to soothing an upset stomach and even treating skin conditions, the applications of bicarbonate de soude are endless. If you want to know more, here are 20 recipes you can use to improve your health.
Bicarbonate de soude: What is it and how does it work?
Baking soda or bicarbonate de soude is a white crystalline powder that is made from sodium bicarbonate. When it comes in contact with liquids, it reacts to form carbon dioxide, which causes it to fizz and bubble. This reaction is what makes bicarbonate de soude useful in baking and other applications. But more than that, bicarbonate de soude also has alkalizing properties, which means that it can help balance the pH levels of the body.
Bicarbonate de soude recipes for health
A relaxing bath can do wonders to your skin and overall well-being. Here’s how to make a simple bicarbonate de soude bath soak:
– Mix 1/2 cup of bicarbonate de soude and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt in warm water. Soak for 20 minutes. #BakingSodaRecipes #BathSoak
Bicarbonate de soude is a natural teeth whitener that can help remove surface stains. Here’s how to use it:
– Mix 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate de soude with enough water to form a paste. Apply to your toothbrush and brush your teeth for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. #BakingSodaRecipes #TeethWhitener
Bicarbonate de soude can also be used as a natural deodorant because of its ability to absorb moisture and neutralize odors. Here’s how to make it:
– Mix 1/4 cup of bicarbonate de soude, 1/4 cup of arrowroot powder, and 5-10 drops of essential oil. Apply to underarms as needed. #BakingSodaRecipes #NaturalDeodorant
Bicarbonate de soude can also help dry out acne and reduce inflammation. Here’s how to use it:
– Mix 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate de soude with enough water to form a paste. Apply to affected areas and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing off. #BakingSodaRecipes #AcneTreatment
Bicarbonate de soude can neutralize stomach acid and relieve heartburn. Here’s how to use it:
– Mix 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate de soude with a glass of water. Drink it slowly. #BakingSodaRecipes #HeartburnRelief
Bicarbonate de soude is a versatile and affordable ingredient that can be used in various ways to improve your health. Whether you want to improve your oral health or soothe an upset stomach, bicarbonate de soude has got you covered. These 20 recipes are just the tip of the iceberg. So, go ahead and get creative with how you use bicarbonate de soude to improve your health!Remember to always check with your healthcare provider before using bicarbonate de soude as a remedy for any medical condition. #HEALTH